Sunday, December 18, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown: Top J-Pop 2016

I feel like I did a slightly better job at listening to actual J-Pop stuff outside of idol pop.....except it was mainly older stuff. I admit when I typed in the title for this one I totally blanked on any non-idol J-Pop songs from this year that I liked. So I'm not even going to attempt a ranking but will instead just list stuff. Maybe next year I'll finally be able to do a real ranking.

FEMM - Neon Twilight

Egoist - Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

One Ok Rock - Taking Off

Babymetal - Karate

This is a little sad because this is all I can think of lol. I'm certain that there was more, but even searching for an hour I couldn't find anything. Next year. Maybe next year. I get that Babymetal could *technically* be called an idol group, but I personally disagree so I included them here. I make my own rules lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment