Sunday, December 11, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #11: Top Angerme

Ah Angerme. It seems like they're the current "golden child" of H!P fans. They are always praised to the heavens by just about everyone. I don't get it personally. I like Angerme. I do. I like the members, they're talented. But their music is no better or worse than the rest of the H!P groups. It's exactly the same. For me personally, I actually like Angerme's newest material less than everyone but Kobushi. Their EDM-ish tracks are so lame and one note. The girls sound bored singing them. Their rockier tracks are even worse. I've been indifferent to everything they've released this year. Itoshima Distance was probably the highlight and even then it's kind of meh. So disappointing for Meimi's final single. I really hope they get better music next year, or at least have some energy while singing the songs.

Member wise, Angerme has been somewhat surprising this year. Moe was pretty surprisingly added (although I don't remember if that was late last year or early this year. Whatever. She had her first single this year so it counts). Moe seems to be very talented, but I don't find myself drawn to her like everyone else seems to be. She also really looks like Zoe Barnes from House of Cards to me. I don't know why. I didn't like Zoe. She was annoying and I'm glad she was killed off super early into season two (I'm on episode 3 I think of season two so far, such a good show). Off-topic but ANYWAY, I'm indifferent to Moe. Momona though. Gosh I really dislike saying I don't like certain girls because I don't know them personally and they're all younger than I am and it's their dreams to do this job, but I really don't like Momona. They couldn't have picked a more horribly awkward girl for Angerme. She needed another year or two in the Kenshuusei in my opinion. I know that Maho was super awkward at first and she's amazing now, but Maho has a quality that drew me to her from the get go. Seeing Momona in official pictures makes me cringe because she is so out of place. I'm just somewhat disappointed in Angerme all around this year.

#10

Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki (2012) (-2)

#9

Aa Susukino (2014) (NEW)

#8

Ee ka?! (2013) (NEW)

#7

Mystery Night (2014) (-)

#6

Uchouten Love (2011) (-1)

#5

Smile Bijin (2010; from Ganbaranakutemo Eenende) (+1)

#4

Shin Nippon no Susume! (2013; from 2 Smile Sensation) (-)

#3

Nana Korobi Yaoki (2015) (-1)

#2

Yumemiru 15 (2010) (+1)

#1

Chikyuu wo Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (2014) (-)

No comments:

Post a Comment