Thursday, December 15, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #15: Top Hello! Project Members

You know what I really want in H!P next year? Albums. Albums for everyone! Well, not Kobushi since they just had one, but more albums please! Angerme is so overdue for a third, Country Girls is sitting on a bazillion unreleased tracks, Musume has a bunch of A-sides that need a home, & C-ute should get a farewell album along with a single (and best single/b-side collection hint hint). I don't believe we'll see any new groups formed this year. 2018 with a C-ute replacement group? Yeah, but this year I don't see it. I do see a bunch of Kenshuusei being added to current groups though. As with my other ones, no members (or full groups for that matter) who have announced their graduations are included.

This is the first year I can say with 100% certainty that I have an overall H!P favorite since Reina left. It's weird because I never thought I'd have that one girl that I liked above the rest after Reina's grad but now I do. Musubu! I'm hoping for great things from her. She's so incredibly talented. Maybe a solo song on CG's first album? Please?

Morning Musume

-I feel like there is going to be a lot of graduations next year. Well, a lot for Musume. I'm thinking 3. Six years is an incredibly long time to be in a group & I'm sure some members are thinking of their futures. We'll definitely see the first 10th gen go next year. Anyone who thinks 10th is going to go together is just plain delusional. Not only is there a large age difference/popularity gap between them, there's NO WAY that H!P would allow FOUR members to leave at the same time. It'd be group killing. I'd also be shocked if both Mizuki & Erina stick around. I'm also feeling like one of the newer girls will leave too. It's been awhile since someone left early on in their Musume career and I think that it's going to happen again. I do believe that we're also getting 14th gen next year, probably a surprise addition. Adding two high school aged girls was a little left field for 13th gen, so I'm thinking that they were added for talent/faces for the group & we'll see number boosters next year.

#1: Masaki Sato (+1)

-Look who's back at number one lol. She's so polarizing even for me personally. I dislike her sometimes and then love her others.

#2: Miki Nonaka (-1)

#3: Akane Haga (+1)

#4: Sakura Oda (-1)

#5: Haruka Kudo (-)

#6: Maria Makino (+1)

#7: Ayumi Ishida (-1)

#8: Erina Ikuta (+1)

#9: Haruna Ogata (+2)

#10: Haruna Iikubo (-)

#11: Reina Yokoyama (NEW)

-She's too new to place anywhere else, although I can see her passing a few of the current girls if she really stands out in their first single.

#12: Mizuki Fukumura (-4)

#13: Kaede Kaga (NEW)

Angerme

-Angerme is second in line in seniority now. Wow that's almost unbelievable. If Ayaka doesn't get the H!P leader position, there should be a riot. She objectively has the most seniority & she's also better than Mizuki. As for graduations next year, I think Ayaka will announce at the end of the year & graduate in 2018 with a second gen member leaving in 2017. Hard to believe they've been around as long as MM's 9th & 10th gens.

#1: Ayaka Wada (-)

#2: Mizuki Murota (-)

#3: Maho Aikawa (+1)

#4: Rikako Sasaki (-1)

#5: Moe Kamikokuryou (+3)

#6: Akari Takeuchi (-1)

#7: Kana Nakanishi (-)

#8: Rina Katsuta (-2)

#9: Momona Kasahara (NEW)

Juice=Juice

-I really don't know if Juice will see a graduation next year. I think they're definitely coming up to it, but I don't know if it'll be next year or not. I don't think they'll go all together though. Likely we'll see one girl leave, they'll carry on for a couple of years after that, and then disband as a group. I don't foresee new members at all.

#1: Karin Miyamoto (-)

#2: Sayuki Takagi (+1)

#3: Akari Uemura (-1)

#4: Yuka Miyazaki (-)

#5: Tomoko Kanazawa (-)

Country Girls

-Yay no more Momoko! I don't hate her, in fact I rather like her, but I did not like her in Country Girls. She should've left with the rest of Berryz or stayed in the background. She really didn't fit in with the kids. Manaka's sudden grad was surprising. I feel bad for her that she finally got to live her dream and then health problems got in the way. I guess it's good that she was put into CG instead of someone dance heavy like MM or Anju because her issues probably would've gotten to her sooner. I don't think we'll see any more grads next year (outside of Momoko), but I think we'll get new members. I'm actually wondering if we'll see their reveal at the New Year's Countdown because I imagine that they'll want the successors for Momo to be added while she's still there for guidance.

#1: Musubu Funaki (-)

#2: Risa Yamaki (-)

#3: Chisaki Morito (-)

#4: Nanami Yanagawa (+1)

#5: Mai Ozeki (-1)

Kobushi Factory

-I'm cautiously optimistic that they won't have any graduations and will carry on for a few years as a full group, but seeing as this is the real world, I wouldn't be shocked if someone left next year. I don't think they'll be adding any members to Kobushi either. I think they're the new non-generational group in H!P like Juice.

#1: Rei Inoue (-)

#2: Minami Nomura (-)

#3: Sakurako Wada (+1)

#4: Ayaka Hirose (-1)

#5: Ayano Hamaura (-)

#6: Natsumi Taguchi (-)

#7: Rena Ogawa (+1)

#8: Rio Fujii (-1)

Tsubaki Factory

-Although they've already received a second gen, I also think that Tsubaki will be non-generational. I think it's pretty clear that second gen was added to bolster the group for their debut because of their lukewarm reception. I think that H!P just made the mistake of making them too soon after Kobushi and if they had been introduced this year instead of last that they would have been better received. I do see someone leaving Tsubaki next year. Likely someone from first gen.

#1: Kisora Niinuma (-)

#2: Mao Akiyama (NEW)

#3: Yumeno Kishimoto (-1)

#4: Mizuho Ono (NEW)

#5: Kiki Asakura (-1)

#6: Risa Ogata (-3)

#7: Saori Onoda (NEW)

#8: Ami Tanimoto (-3)

#9: Riko Yamagishi (-3)

Kenshuusei

-I think we'll see a couple girls leaving due to 13th gen being chosen. I also think that we'll see some of the older ones go into UUG gen 2/that little sister group thing. Or whatever the heck is going on with UUG. I hope we get a HUGE Kenshuusei generation next year. I feel like they need more numbers and girls to stick around for a couple years since they've all but gutted the Kenshuusei with all the group additions. I'm not going to bother posting the position change because the ranking of the Kenshuusei is too unpredictable.

#1: Ruru Danbara

#2: Momohime Kiyono

#3: Reina Ichioka

#4: Kizuki Horie

#5: Hikaru Inoue

#6: Kokoro Maede

#7: Ayano Kawamura

#8: Kurumi Takase

#9: Sakiko Kodama

#10: Shiori Nishida

#11: Mizuki Kanatsu

#12: Rin Hashisako

#13: Kurumi Noguchi

#14: Yuhane Yamazaki

#15: Marie Yoshida

#16: Kotomi Ono

#17: Kirara Yonemura

Kenshuusei Hokkaido

-I have no idea what to think about these girls. They've practically done a grand total of nothing.

#1: Ryo Kitagawa

#2: Mai Yamazaki

#3: Haruka Ota

#4: Hikari Sato

#5: Kanami Ishiguri

#6: Minori Kawano

#7: Yume Kudo

No comments:

Post a Comment