Saturday, December 10, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #10: Top Juice=Juice

Juice=Juice seems to have had a pretty good year. Both in public recognition and music. I think it's pretty awesome that they were able to star in their own drama. I haven't watched it because I really don't care enough to watch it, but it's still cool. Upset that they never released Otona na Jijou as a B-side/a single. I don't want to waste the money to buy the Petit Best to get it on CD. The group is very good as a complete package. Better than C-ute in my opinion. I don't think that they have amazing talent above and beyond everyone else, but as a cohesive unit they're good. As for the music this year, I think that they had the best releases. Their first single was amazing all around and Dream Road is probably one of the best songs out of H!P in the past 2 years. They're the group that still has the most "H!P Tsunku vibe" to them, probably because they're still mainly produced by him. I predict that someone will graduate next year though. I don't imagine that they will last as long as Berryz and C-ute. I'd be surprised if they lasted as a group until 2020. For next year though, I hope that they continue with the great music and continue to impress.

#10

Romance no Tochuu (2013) (-)

#9

Black Butterfly (2014) (-2)

#8

Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo (2014) (-4)

#7

Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan ja nai (2016) (NEW)

#6

Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne (2013) (-)

#5

Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss (2014) (-)

#4

Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ (2016) (NEW)

#3

Kaze wa Fukarete (2014) (-)

#2

Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru (2013) (-)

#1

Senobi (2014) (-)

No comments:

Post a Comment