Tuesday, December 6, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #6: Top NMB48

Ah NMB....they could be so awesome and they do have great moments, but fall flat so often. Was it only me that found NMB's releases this year bad? Amagami was ok at best & Boku wa Inai was sad. Their newest single sounds like it's going to be awesome, but it's too late in the year to really think about for this post. I also wish that there wasn't any "rapping". No one in 48G can rap so please, please stop it. They sound worse than the token K-pop rappers. I was right last year when I thought that the big members were going to begin to graduate with Miyuki leaving this year. I'm still guessing that Sayaka will at least announce hers next year. I think NMB will be fine without either girl, they just need to stop relying on Sayaka so much. Ririka makes a good center & this "Ayaka Yamamoto" girl (gosh when they saw her name they must've seen dollar signs) seems to be coming up so they have other options. Sayaka will still sell a bazillion handshakes whether she centers or not.

I think very few of my rankings changed from last year. Ouch NMB.

#10

Junjou U-19 (2011) (NEW)

#9

Ibiza Girl (2013; Sekai no Chuushin all versions) (+1)

#8

Renai Petenshi (2015; Don't Look Back (Type N) (-)

#7

Kitagawa Kenji (2012) (-1)

#6

Todokanasoude Todokumono (2013; Bokura no Eureka (Types A-C)(+1)

#5

Don't Look Back (2015) (-)

#4

Must Be Now (2015) (-)

#3

Teppen Tottande! (2013) (-)

#2

Kamonegix (2013) (-)

#1

Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (2011) (-)

No comments:

Post a Comment