Friday, December 16, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #16: ?????

So. I really don't like last year's day 16 category and I couldn't think of anything else to put. Sure I could've just bumped everything up a day but meh. So I'm gonna put so music recommendations instead! For those wondering, last year's category was H!P/48G songs that weren't from the main groups/from disbanded groups. I didn't like the idea of doing that category again because neither company has really released any new side music in a long time. Because of that, nothing in the countdown would have changed & there would've been nothing to talk about. That's boring. So, random music recommendations instead.

G.E.M. - 死了都要 ‧ 愛

Anyone know what the English title of this is?? I have no clue & I don't like using the actual script for non-Latin charactered songs. Obviously the last character means "Love" but I don't know the rest of it. Whatever. It's a GREAT song. I adore G.E.M. She's one of the very few Chinese acts I really like. Her music is extremely well produced.

Sixth Sense - Don't Go

I REALLY like them. It's been years since I liked a non-major label new K-pop group. Two songs in a row that have been really good.

Sol-T - Bad Girls

Surprisingly another new unknown K-girl group with a great song. A different tone than Sixth Sense's song. They remind me of an updated To Anyone era 2NE1.

That's really all I've got for this. Not a whole lot of stand out stuff since the last time I did this type of post. Tomorrow everything will be back to normal on the countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment