Wednesday, December 14, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #14: Top 48G Members (Year End Edition 2016)

Graduation announcements have gotten crazy the past couple of days! Shu, Naanya, AND Nishino?! What the heck 48G?! They're not even the semi-popular members that you'd be expecting to announce either. But I admit I do really like graduations. I love the unexpectedness of some of them like Nishino's today & I love seeing the changes in the groups after certain members leave. It's just a super fun system to me because I don't get attached to the girls.

Unlike my first half of the year edition, I'm going to *attempt* to do SNH, BEJ, & GNZ too but I'm pretty much just going to be ranking faces as I don't know the girls too well. Keyaki I have a slightly better idea of my ranking since they've released more material & NGT I'm still unsure about because they won't release their first single. Just like my past lists, no members who graduated in 2016 or who have announced their graduations are included in my lists. I also have taken up using the nicknames I know for certain girls when I'm just talking about them. It's just easier than writing their full names so I'm sorry if people have no clue who I'm talking about lol. I keep full names in the list itself though.

AKB48

-From my list just in May two of the girls [Naanya & Aigasa] have announced their grads. That's been very recent too so I had a bit of trouble coming up with two new girls because I haven't had a lot of time to think about it. It's also too bad that Paruru is graduating at the end of the year because she's really grown on me this year. As for the girls on my list, I think Miichan will definitely be announcing after Kojiharu's grad. I also think Mayuyu will announce next year as well. Yukirin is a maybe, but I don't think it'll be next year. I'm hoping Kira gets promoted early this year & I'm genuinely surprised that Kiara has stuck around as long as she has. I don't really have a clue if she'll stick around next year or graduate.

#1: Minami Minegishi (-)

#2: Nana Okada (+1)

#3: Mayu Watanabe (-1)

#4: Mion Mukaichi (+1)

#5: Hijiri Tanikawa (-1)

#6: Yuki Kashiwagi (+2)

#7: Kira Takahashi (-)

#8: Kiara Sato (+2)

#9: Juri Takahashi (NEW)

#10: Saya Kawamoto (NEW)

SKE48

-My SKE list fared better than AKB lol. I only lost Aya from May. Her graduation shocked me. I wasn't expecting it this soon & I also expected Suda to go before Shibata. There's a part of me that wants Jurina to announce next year just because of the shock factor, but I don't believe that will happen at all. She's way too eager to hit #1 on the Sousenkyo and if Sasshi, Mayuyu, & Yukirin choose to not enter, she's got an incredible chance at making it. I don't think my list will fare as well come next May. I fully expect Nao, Kaori, Akari, & Natsuki to annouce their graduations. With Natsuki.....does anyone else think she looks like Musubu Funaki? Looking at her profile pic with her haircut makes her look like they could be sisters it's so weird.

#1: Rara Goto (-)

#2: Jurina Matsui (+2)

#3: Kaori Matsumura (+2)

#4: Nao Furuhata (-1)

#5: Oka Suenaga (+4)

#6: Akari Suda (+1)

#7: Natsuki Takatsuka (+1)

#8: Ruka Kitano (-2)

#9: Marika Tani (+1)

#10: Airi Mizuno (NEW)

NMB48

-I'm still a little shocked about Shu's announcement. That was very unexpected. Out of my list, I don't really know who may announce next year. I do think that Sayaka will, but I don't think she'll leave until 2018. We might lose Ayaka, Rurina, & Narumi next year, but I can't even guess.

#1: Sayaka Yamamoto (-)

#2: Ririka Suto (+1)

#3: Fuuko Yagura (+2)

#4: Rina Yamao (-2)

#5: Konomi Kusaka (+2)

#6: Miru Shiroma (-)

#7: Ayaka Morita (+3)

#8: Rurina Nishizawa (+1)

#9: Kanae Iso (-1)

#10: Narumi Koga (NEW)

HKT48

-Chihiro's graduation was another surprising one. I hadn't expected any of the HKT captains to leave for a few more years. I don't really see anyone on my list who's at risk of leaving next year. Unless Meru gets tired of being shafted and quits but I really hope that doesn't happen.

#1: Meru Tashima (-)

#2: Nako Yabuki (-)

#3: Sakura Miyawaki (+1)

#4: Haruka Ueno (+2)

#5: Haruka Kodama (+4)

#6: Emiri Yamashita (-1)

#7: Nao Ueki (+1)

#8: Yui Kojina (-1)

#9: Aoi Motomura (+1)

#10: Haruka Wakatabe (NEW)

NGT48

-I still feel like I know nothing about the girls. They really need to release a first single so I can see how they fit into the group because I just have no clue outside of what they look like. It's not like I'm going to waste the time to watch stages with songs I've heard a bazillion times and my Japanese isn't anywhere near good enough to understand MCs. As for graduations next year, I doubt there will be any. The only way I see someone leaving NGT is if they get a second gen too soon or if a scandal happens. But hey, I've been surprised so far this month with crazy out there announcements so who knows.

#1: Yuka Ogino (-)

#2: Rika Nakai (+1)

#3: Reina Seiji (+1)

#4: Ayaka Mizusawa (NEW)

#5: Anju Sato (NEW)

#6: Minami Kato (-4)

#7: Marina Nishigata (+1)

#8: Yuria Otaki (-2)

#9: Miharu Nara (NEW)

#10: Hinata Honma (-)

Nogizaka46

-I feel like there's going to be a mass grad from Nogi this upcoming year. They haven't really lost too many in their existence and they're coming up on 6(!) years in the group. No one from my May list left this year and the lack of graduations for so many years has made my list pretty stable compared to the rest of the groups. I think from my list, Maaya is definite to graduate. Poor girl is so unpopular. We might be in for a surprise and Minami or Mai might leave. I think both Rina & Erika will be sticking around for a while.

#1: Rina Ikoma (-)

#2: Minami Hoshino (-)

#3: Maaya Wada (-)

#4: Mai Shiraishi (-)

#5: Karin Ito (+1)

#6: Manatsu Akimoto (-1)

#7: Asuka Saito (NEW)

#8: Erika Ikuta (+1)

#9: Reika Sakurai (NEW)

#10: Rena Yamakazi (NEW)

Keyakizaka46

-I think I've been able to establish that Imaizumi is definitely my favorite. Techi is super cool too though and does make a great center. I predict that there will be exactly one grad next year. I don't know from whom, but still. I imagine they'll be much like Nogi and have very sparse graduations for a few years.

#1: Yui Imaizumi (-)

#2: Yurina Hirate (+3)

#3: Nanako Nagasawa (NEW)

#4: Risa Watanabe (NEW)

#5: Neru Nagahama (+4)

#6: Nijika Ishimori (+1)

#7: Manaka Shida (-4)

#8: Yui Kobayashi (-2)

#9: Rina Uemura (NEW)

#10: Yuuka Sugai (NEW)

SNH48

-And here's where the members don't matter and pictures tell a 1000 words lol. As I've just begun to have any interest in SNH & their sister groups, I have no clue really who each girl is. So my rankings are going to be changing drastically at least for the next year while I learn more about them.

#1: Jingyi Ju

#2: Guanhui Chen

#3: Yuge Zhang

#4: Rui Sun

#5: Qingyang Li

#6: Jiaying Chen

#7: Xiaoyin Kong

#8: Beiting Qian

#9: Yanwen Wu

#10: Han Mo

BEJ48

#1: Shiyan Li

#2: Yan Wen

#3: Bowen Hu

#4: Shan Sun

#5: Yifan Yang

#6: Xinyi Ren

#7: Zi Li

#8: Shanshan Su

#9: Mingjun Yan

#10: Lei Fang

GNZ48

#1: Jingyuan Zuo

#2: Hanyue Luo

#3: Qianqian Liu

#4: Lifei Liu

#5: Yuqi Chen

#6: Yanping Nong

#7: Leilei Xie

#8: Huijing Chen

#9: Qiongyu Zhang

#10: Nanxi Chen

All I want for Christmas is for 48G & China48 to stop making new groups lol. I can't keep up & I'm only really interested in the music. I can't imagine how difficult it is for people who actually try and follow the girls. It's insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment