Monday, December 19, 2016

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #19: Top J-Pop Idol 2016

So I thought of another song for yesterday's post. Perfume's Flash. I was thinking it was 2015, but nope! Released this year. Oh well. This year I feel like I really expanded my horizons with J-idol music. However, I wouldn't say I necessarily expanded my interest in other groups. I've listened to a lot of stuff and for me, most of it is very meh. There's a lot of 48G music clones and then there's also a lot of the "anti-idol" scene out there recently which doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I don't like rock or alternative music like I used to. Some stuff I can tolerate, but other than that I just don't care for it. I kind of want some H!P music clones. I like H!P's J-popxEDM style where it's not EDM like K-Pop's or like Western music but it's a very specific style to them that kind of blends idol pop & EDM. It's cool, I like it.

#10

Dianna Sweet - Super Hero

#9

Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome - Otome Gokoro

#8

Predia - Setsuna no Yoru no Naka de

#7

Galette - Sonic Fighter

#6

P.IDL - Hello! Halloween

#5

FuwaFuwa - Koi no Lesson

#4

Tokyo Performance Doll - GyakkoxRaisan

No good YT videos, but you can listen to it on my newest 8tracks playlist! Click me!

#3

Orange Port - Trigger

#2

Rev. from DVL - Ungaisouten Samurai Tamashii!

Like TPD, this isn't on YT, but it is on the 8tracks playlist. Clicky Clicky.

#1

Wa-Suta - Ultra Miracle Final Ultimate Choco Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment