Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Song Recommendations (May 26, 2015 Edition)

May has been a really slow month for new music in my opinion. I haven't even really found any awesome music that I hadn't heard before either which is sad. Maybe June will be better. With May coming to a close, these songs are pretty much the only ones that have made any impact for me.

Tiësto & KSHMR - Secrets (ft. Vassy)

Came across this by playing SongPop again after a few years. It's really awesome.

P.IDL - Sansan Aibo

It's been awhile since I was truly impressed with another Japanese girl group (outside of 48s & H!P). It's so sad to me that their other songs aren't even close to the same league this is in.

Hiroshima Maples - Isolator

This is exactly the type of song I'd like to see MM tackle.

W - Miss Love Tantei

Been really into W again lately. Will forever mourn the 3rd album that never got to see daylight.

KARA - Cupid

A little cheaty to name a song that came out slightly over 12 hours ago, but it's one of the better K-pop songs this year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment