Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dance Or Die's Top Songs of November

So I decided to try something else new. A top 10 (or however many songs pique my interest) list of songs in all genres for each month and at the end of the year I'll do a top 10 list of J-Pop, K-pop, and others, and then a top 20 list of all of them combined. So we'll see how this goes. Not all of the songs on my lists will have reviews yet. Just click on the song titles to check out the songs.

The monthly lists are songs officially released for sale in that month. Dates after the song is the date of release.

#1: I Miss You - C-ute (Nov. 19)

#2: Kibouteki Refrain - AKB48 (Nov. 26)

#3: The Future - C-ute (Nov. 19)

#4: Froot - Marina & The Diamonds (Nov. 11)

#5: The Hanging Tree - Jennifer Lawrence/James Newton Howard (Nov. 24)

#6: Play - Jolin Tsai (Nov. 21)

#7: Romance wo Katatte - Berryz Kobo (Nov. 12)

I admit that I really REALLY struggled trying to come up with 10 songs released this month that I thought were worth a mention. I figured I'd be at least one short considering how busy I've been this month but THREE short?! Was November really that bad for songs or is it just me? Now I haven't listened to all of Jolin's album yet so I'm sure there's more awesome songs on that. AKB's release beyond the title song isn't all that great so nothing else from there was really worth a top 10 placement. Also, I didn't find any K-pop this month interesting from groups that I know (although K-pop has been pretty bad for the past two years anyway in my opinion, but usually there's at least one thing.) So I encourage you to check out the songs and if you know of any songs that were released by anyone in the month of November that you love, please leave me a comment! I'd love to check out something that I might have never heard of before! Or even give something another chance xD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment