Monday, November 24, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Saigo ni Ice Milk wo Nonda no wa Itsudarou?

Another Team Surprise release! This is the 8th release from the Bara no Gishiki stage. The members included in this single are Rie Kitahara, Minami Minegishi, Mariko Shinoda, and Aki Takajo.

For a slower song, this actually isn't all that boring. I really enjoy the production and the vocals in this song. It's not something I'd listen to a lot, but I think it would be a nice song to play while driving. It's just got that "you need to play this in the car" feel xD. The music video is really nice too. The outfits for the most part are pretty. Rie's is the only one I dislike and Minami's reminds me of the main outfits from their mobile game. Speaking of Minami, her wig in the other Team Surprise songs looks nice, but I don't like the way it's styled here. It's too bad her hair was too short when these were filmed because her short hair is so gorgeous now. 4/5.

Saigo ni Ice Milk wo Nonda no wa Itsudarou? MV

No comments:

Post a Comment