Thursday, November 27, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Hatsukoi no Kagi

This is the 4th Team Surprise release from the Bara no Gishiki stage and features members Mayu Watanabe and Haruka Shimazaki.

Honestly I had no expectations for the song when I saw who the unit was. I was expecting another lackluster cutesy track. I was right. The song is very bland and typical. The intro is pretty deceiving because it sounds like the song will actually have something special about it. But hey, if you like Mayu & Haruka then it's probably exactly what you expect and you'll love it. I really enjoyed the concept of the video though. It was very creative but what is up with those outfits? I get the whole persona thing when it comes to Japanese acts, but two 20 years olds dressed up as pre-schoolers is stupid. Aren't these songs supposed to be promoting gambling machines? Well, I guess they're not technically gambling machines (although they are). Learning about Pachinkos and Japanese gambling was actually pretty interesting while writing this xD It's still kind of on topic so yeah xD 3/5. Wikipedia Link for Pachinko.

Hatsukoi no Kagi MV

No comments:

Post a Comment