Monday, November 24, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Hell Or Heaven

Yes this IS the fourth post of the day xD I actually have some free time. Really these four were posts that I started earlier but didn't have time to finish so I decided I'd finish them up today :)

This is the 7th Bara no Gishiki release, this time featuring Rena Matsui, Minami Takahashi, and Sayaka Yamamoto. I was really excited for this unit because it has my top SKE48 and top NMB48 girls in it (I really like Minami Takahashi too, but my number one in AKB48 is Minami Minegishi.) and it is a darker single so I was pretty excited about the song.

Of all of the Bara no Gishiki stage as of now (I'm guessing they'll probably release a couple more next year like with Juuryoku Sympathy), this is easily my favorite song. I already enjoyed Minami's vocals, but wow Sayaka sounds good! Rena really surprised me too. I wasn't sure how she would fit in this darker group but I'm pleasantly surprised with her vocals. For the video, even though you can tell that the Team Surprise singles don't get a large budget, they really do make the most out of what they have. The video really worked with the feel of the song. 5/5.

Hell Or Heaven MV

No comments:

Post a Comment