Monday, November 17, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Youchien no Sensei

Last post for the day I swear lol. I was planning on doing all of the Bara no Gishiki stage as one post once all of the singles were out......but then I decided the post would be way too long and since the videos aren't on YouTube I wouldn't have them in a playlist and blah blah blah. So I'm just going to write about them. I know it's out of order....it's going to be....just roll with it.

Team Surprise is an AKB48 subunit/project group that is advertising for Pachinko? machines? I think. At least that's what I understand about this unit. The Bara no Gishiki stage is the second Team Surprise stage. The first being Juuryoku Sympathy.

Youchien no Sensei is the 6th single release from the Bara no Gishiki stage. This song is sung by Miyuki Watanabe, Mayu Watanabe, and Rino Sashihara. Honestly not that big of a fan of the song. It's better than Mayu's first unit, Hatsukoi no Kagi, but it's still just so generic. The video is decorated beautifully though. I just wish that the outfits weren't so odd though. They look like a child's tea party gone wrong. They also don't look very comfortable.

Youchien no Sensei MV

Ok. Was able to get the video embedded.....however it's kind of slow loading and I had to mess with the width & height and it looks kinda dumb now but I'll work on making it look/fit nicer on the page. Short post this time haha. I figure that's best for the Team Surprise singles. I just hope people will check them out since they're not "mainstream" AKB releases. 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment