Thursday, November 6, 2014

Back to Blogging

Here's something I didn't think I start up again: music blogging. I originally stopped because I was trying to go over every release and just got so overwhelmed between the releases, work, and classes that I just deleted the whole blog. Well, now I'm back. My best friend asked about the blog about a week ago and that made me want to start again because I really did like sharing my opinions (and it was the least stressful way to do so, as forums tend to give me a lot of anxiety), so I chose to restart this. For anyone that comes across this and wants to read it, I won't be updating almost everyday like I had used to attempt to do. It's just not possible. If I update once a week it'll be surprising. I also am not going to stress myself out with trying to tackle every single new release like last time. I'm mostly going to be talking about releases from Hello! Project, 48G, and some K-pop; however I might talk about some other stuff too! Depends on what catches my attention. Also apologies to anyone that had previously come across this and maybe wondered where it went & why I deleted it......I just couldn't handle it so I felt at the time it was a good decision to just delete everything with no explanation. To be honest I really regret it because I wish I had saved what I had posted or just kept the whole thing up But I hope that people enjoy reading my opinions and commenting! And if anyone has any suggestions for me to blog about feel free to comment :) And even suggest a new name, because this title is just awful lol. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment