Friday, December 4, 2015

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #4: Top HKT48 Songs

Whereas Nogizaka46 is the group I'm least familiar with in 48G, HKT is the group that I like the least. It was incredibly difficult to come up with a top 10 because I find most of their songs incredibly bland. This year being the worst of their blandness. At least in past years there was a couple B-sides that were interesting, but this year everything sounded so samey. I hope that next year they bring something new, especially with NGT coming up. As with the Nogizaka list, some may not have embedded videos and may not even have a link at all (it's surprising to me that it is more difficult to locate HKT songs on YouTube than Nogizaka).

#10: Wink wa Sankai (2013)

#9: Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (2014)

#8: Kidoku Through (2014)

#7: Suki! Suki! Skip! (2013)

#6: Doro no Metronome (2013)

#5: Melon Juice (2013)

#4: Onegai Valentine (2013)

#3: Hikaeme no I Love You (2014)

#2: Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto (2014)

#1: Tenmonbu no Jijou (2013)

It's unfortunate that I can't find my number one on any video sites to link it. It's the theater edition song on their Melon Juice single and the best thing they've ever done.

Enjoy! What's your favorite HKT48 tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment