Saturday, December 19, 2015

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #19: Top J-pop Idol 2015

So unlike yesterday's list which was J-pop acts in general, this list is all Japanese idol groups. This year I really found myself digging deeper in the Japanese girl group scene. I had been content for years with just 48G & H!P and a couple other songs here and there, but over the years I've become more and more curious about other groups that are out there. I have to say that the idol scene in Japan is quite overwhelming because of the sheer number of groups that exist. It's also interesting to me how many of these local idol groups have YouTube channels and allow overseas viewers to see videos and such. YouTube has really been an awesome way for me to discover new groups.

For this list, 48G & H!P are excluded like always.

#10: Linda III Sei - Ruby Monogatari

#9: Fairies - Kiss Me Babe

#8: Osaka Syunkasyuto - C'Mon!

#7: X21 - Shoujo X

#6: Ayami Muto - Parallel World

#5: Dianna Sweet - Fire Girl

#4: Yuu Kikkawa - Wild Strawberry

#3: Up Up Girls - Bijo no Yajuu

#2: Cupitron - Battery

#1: Galette - Air Summer

Enjoy! What are your favorite songs from Japanese idols this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment