Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Countdown: Day #1: Top K-pop Songs of All Time

Hey everyone! I'm in the middle of papers & tests galore but came up with a fun idea that I'd like to do. So for every day up until Christmas (I will try my best to be on time lol), I will post a new "Top" list. They're going to be a variety of different topics in music so I hope people find them interesting and maybe find a new song to love! I won't do any kind of "review" or commentary on any of them (because I'll never get through them xD). Today's topic is my top 10 K-pop song of all time. Enjoy!

#10: Oh My Girl - Closer (2015)

#9: f(x) - Beautiful Stranger (2012)

#8: Wonder Girls - I Feel You (2015)

#7: Nine Muses - News (2012)

#6: After School - Dressing Room (2013)

#5: Shinee - Sherlock (2013)

#4: Girls' Generation - Into The New World (2007)

#3: Chocolat - I Like It (2011)

#2: Swan.B - Be All Right (2011)

#1: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City (2011)

So that's my list! What's your favorite K-pop songs of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment