Thursday, December 17, 2015

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #17: Top K-pop 2015

So unlike my earlier lists which were all time lists, now we're on to the year specific lists. The first of these is K-pop 2015. For the past couple of years, I felt like K-pop was on a decline. In 2014, I felt like K-pop had taken a nosedive into that decline like it had never before. There's really only a handful of songs I can name from 2012-2014 that I would still call today "pretty good", unlike 2009-2011 where K-pop was at it's peak. This year, however, the releases have actually been pretty good. I'd say that 2015 is a great turnaround for K-pop and I'm hoping that it continues into 2016. As I don't listen to boy groups much anymore, this list is all from the ladies lol.

#10: Twice - Like Ooh-Aah

#9: EXID - Ah Yeah

#8: Girl's Day - Ring My Bell

#7: 4Minute - Crazy

#6: AOA - Heart Attack

#5: Nine Muses - Hurt Locker

#4: Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb

#3: Brown Eyed Girls - Brave New World

#2: Wonder Girls - I Feel You

#1: Oh My Girl - Closer

Enjoy! What are your thoughts on K-pop this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment