Friday, December 18, 2015

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #18: Top J-Pop 2015

This list is only for J-pop acts, so what I mean by that is no current idol groups or singers. Groups like Perfume and soloists like Tomomi Itano still count in this list to me as girls like Tomomi are former idols and I don't count Perfume as an idol group. Again, I've only barely begun to scratch the surface of non-idol J-pop so this list probably trends pretty close to groups/singers associated with idol pop. But, I am getting more into other Japanese acts so hopefully by this time next year I'll have different types of acts to feature! I also only have a top seven because I couldn't think of anything else non-idol I've really cared for this year. Another reason I need to get into more things!

#7: Namie Amuro - Golden Touch

#6: Man With A Mission - Raise Your Flag

#5: Perfume - Pick Me Up

#4: Ai Shinozaki - A-G-A-I-N

#3: Tomomi Itano - Gimme Gimme Luv

#2: Perfume - Star Train

#1: Ai Otsuka - Laugh

Enjoy! Anyone have any good recommendations for a non-idol J-pop song?

No comments:

Post a Comment