Wednesday, December 2, 2015

25 Days Of Christmas Countdown Day #2: Top J-Pop Songs of All Time

Day #2 on my 25 Days of Christmas Countdown! Today is all about J-pop. I will be listing my top 10 J-pop songs of all time, excluding both Hello! Project & 48G (as I'm too big a fan of the groups lol). I'm sure some people will be surprised by my list, but please keep in mind that I only very recently began exploring J-pop beyond idol groups so I haven't really been impacted by other songs and such yet. In the future this will certainly change! Also, please note that some videos won't be full clips because they aren't on YouTube & for those in the USA, you might need to use a proxy to view some.

#10: Namie Amuro - Ballerina (2014)

#9: Dancing Dolls - Wangan Wonder Darling (2013)

#8: Perfume - Fake It (2010)

#7: Cupitron - Battery (2015)

#6: Hangry & Angry - Top Secret (2009)

#5: Team Syachihoko - Otome Juken Sensou (2012)

#4: Fairies - Beat Generation (2012)

#3: Ayumi Hamasaki - Real Me (2002)

#2: Galette - Brand New Style (2014)

#1: Momoiro Clover Z - Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku Dainana Gakushou "Mugen no Ai" (2012)

Enjoy! What's your favorite J-pop songs of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment