Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Song Recommendations (April 22, 2015 Edition)

Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm in the middle of doing presentations, finishing up papers, and all the crazy work that goes along with being in college. I'm guessing that I won't be able to do any actual posts until May so I thought a recommendation post would be fun to do!

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor

Don't judge me for this one lol. I watched it expecting to get a good laugh (which I did), but the song is so awesome. Really excited to see Kung Fury.

Perfume - Pick Me Up

Perfume's always been pretty hit or miss for me, but this is definitely a hit.

EXID - Ah Yeah

I guess K-pop hasn't been completely dire this year. EXID's really been blowing away my expectations.

Bakusute Sotokanda Iccome - Yoropiku Pikuyoro!

I'm not certain if this is the full song or not but it's so catchy and fun.

Emii - Heart In A Box

Just came across this today. I remember loving her song Magic back in....2009-ish? I think. It was awhile ago lol. Pretty catchy song.

Adam Lambert - Ghost Town

So I have a friend that is absolutely OBSESSED with Adam Lambert and I figure I should at least give him a mention for her sake lol. Not 100% sold on the song yet. It's pretty different than what you'll find on his albums, but the beat of the chorus is pretty addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment