Saturday, April 11, 2015

Song Recommendations (April 11, 2015 Edition)

Who's ready for some new music to discover! I know I am. If anyone knows any good songs that I haven't covered at all feel free to leave them in the comments & I might feature them! :)

EXO - El Dorado

When I heard everyone gushing over this track, I was positive that it wasn't as good as people were saying. I generally don't trust K-pop fans (especially boy group fans) on the quality of a group because being a fan of something can really blind you (case in point: me & H!P xD). So I was bored and looked this up for the heck of it and fell in love. I haven't been impressed with EXO since their debut and this is just so much better than that.

GEM - Oh Boy

This is actually kind of older, but I was going through my liked videos a couple days ago and came across this. It reminded me how wonderful of a song this is. This is Chinese pop.

Alyson Stoner - Pretty Girls

Not really sold on the lyrical content, but wow she really stepped it up with this single. The beat is awesome and her voice sounds so much better than it did in Dragon.

X21 - Shoujo X

I really wish that the full video of this would be uploaded on YouTube....Jpopsuki is too slow to use on a regular basis. Absolutely stunning song though. Wasn't expecting it from them.

Fairies - Kiss Me Babe

Love these girls. Hope they put out another album this year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment