Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Song Recommendations (April 1, 2015 Edition)

No April Fool's over here! I actually really dislike this day because it seems like the pranks are getting stupider every year (or maybe I'm just getting older haha). So if you're like me and want to distract yourself from the day with awesome music then here you go!

Country Girls - Koi Dorobou

Tried so hard not like them cause I don't fully care for the more cutesy idol music, but my H!P bias ended up getting the better of me....it's just too catchy and adorable. And congrats to them for selling 45k their first week!

Juice=Juice - Ça va ? Ça va ?

After being very underwhelmed with Wonderful World, they exceeded my expectations with this song. Would actually really like it if they became a group that for their "theme" they explored the musical styles of other countries and worked some of that into mainstream J-pop. That'd be super unique.

Morning Musume - Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru

I love how much their EDM songs keep improving. This is so close to where I want them to go. I don't care if it's selfish, but I want them to never stop the EDM thing. My favorite style of music.

Morning Musume - Yuugure wa Ameagari

Absolutely gorgeous song. It's everything I wanted TokiSora to be.

Yamaguchi Kassei Gakuen - Butterfly Effect ~ Hitotsu no Meru Hen ~

Just discovered these girls a couple of days ago. Their music is quite good.

Mainly all Hello! Project.....but enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment