Sunday, December 21, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Yume wo Mirunara

Sorry for not posting anything for awhile...I'm just so busy this time of year xD Also this was written early December so that's why it sounds like Minami's grad was just announced xD.

This is the third single from the Bara no Gishiki stage and features members Minami Takahashi and Tomomi Itano.

I'm such a hypocrite with so many things haha. I always love graduations cause it means something new yet I'm so happy that Tomomi's in this Team Surprise xD She was always one of my favorites. Unfortunately her solo stuff doesn't interest me a lot. You'd think I'd like it, but I'm really not a fan of her voice...she just stuck out to me when I was first getting into AKB like Minegishi. Luckily for this song, Minami is in it as well to compliment Tomomi's more nasally vocals. Speaking of graduations, Minami did announce hers a couple days ago. I'm happy for her & I really hope we'll see some more old gen graduations (or announcements) in the next few months. It's time for the newer generation to take full control....that and I truly believe that if someone from the top 16 in the Sousenkyou doesn't graduate it's gonna be so boring xD. But anyway, wayyyyy off topic xD. The song's nice, but not really my thing. What's nice about it is that Tomomi's voice really sounds like it's improving. The video is probably the worst Bara no Gishiki music video. I know that the budget isn't exactly high, but this one was truly boring. Tomomi really is looking like Namie Amuro in this video. 3.5/5.

Yume wo Mirunara MV

No comments:

Post a Comment