Sunday, December 7, 2014

AKB48 Team Surprise - Itoshisa wo Marumete

This is the fifth Team Surprise single released from the Bara no Gishiki stage. It features AKB48 members Yuki Kashiwagi, Haruna Kojima, and Yui Yokoyama.

This is one of only three really good songs on the new Team Surprise stage in my opinion. It's not as good as Hell Or Heaven, but I like the rock feel to it. This is pretty much the song I was expecting when I saw who the girls were for the single. Yuki has a really good voice and I generally see Haruna in "dark/sexy" concepts, so I figured the song would be pretty good. Yui I wasn't too sure on though. Nothing about her really stands out too much to me, but I think she did well in this song and her voice doesn't sound bad. The music video was pretty neat. I like the concept of it with all of the TV screens. 5/5

Itoshisa wo Marumete MV

No comments:

Post a Comment