Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Music Thursdays (August 27, 2015)

Slightly early for Thursday, but I won't be home most of the day tomorrow so I figured nothing wrong with getting a head start :)

Track #1: JoJo - Save My Soul

I very vaguely remember when her first big hit Leave (Get Out) came out. It's been what? 10 years? That seems insane to me. It's even more insane that she was hardly able to release music for almost the same amount of years. The "tringle" this song comes from is really her first official release in a long time. There are two more songs on the "tringle", but this one really caught my attention. Not only are her vocals stellar, but the lyrics are great too. Her "tringle" III. was released August 21st.

Track #2: AKB48 - Halloween Night

I actually feel embarrassed putting this song up. One, there hasn't been that many good new releases this past week to put here so I'm grasping at straws, and two.....this song is such the ultimate guilty pleasure. When I first heard it I couldn't stop laughing because of the God awful spelling & "Are you ready" lines. Today, I still REALLY cringe during half the song, but it's pretty catchy and a stupid song to sing along to for fun. AKB48's new single released August 26th.

Full MV

Track #3: There is no track 3. I could've put another of the songs from JoJo's tringle, but decided not to. Really this week was pretty boring for new music. So. Instead of a track 3, enjoy this lovely video someone put together featuring Dragon Age Inquisition's Cullen to the song "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" from Mulan. It's the best thing I've seen all month.

Click Me for Dragon Age goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment