Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Music Thursdays (August 20, 2015)

Track #1: Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter

Since her first album was released on Friday, I could use all three slots on this week's post for songs from her stellar album. I won't though lol. Mad Hatter is one of the more instant songs on the album. I hope people will enjoy it and check out the rest of her work!

Track #2: Girl's Generation - You Think

Up until this release, all of the songs that SNSD released post-Jessica were pretty terrible. Lion Heart is ok at best, but this song really is great. I came across the demo version by Saara & fell in love with the song. It's got such an attitude to it. It does sound a little dated for a K-pop song, but that doesn't stop the song from being a fun, attitude filled pop track. SNSD's new album, Lion Heart, releases on the 19th.

Track #3: Morning Musume- Oh My Wish

I can't remember if I posted this video before this section turned into New Music Thursdays or not, but it doesn't matter. The song is fantastic! Oh My Wish is a song in MM's EDM style. Super catchy....and Kanon & Haruka are the centers! Their new single comes out August 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment