Thursday, June 25, 2015

Song Recommendations (June 25, 2015 Edition)

I've been too busy this past week to write anything up, so I figured that I would do another recommendation post since they are quick & easy.

Angerme - Nana Korobi Ya Oki

I never believed that they'd be able to surpass Chikyuu for me, but this is coming really close. Angerme has just been the star of H!P for 2015.

Infinite - Dilemma

Dear K-pop companies, you can have your artists release stuff like this in Japan but not Korea? This is quality right here.

So Yumi - Shake Me Up

I find it funny how the Kpop/trot songs are the ones I'm liking from Kpop this year. More of this style please and less of whatever Kpop thinks it's trying to do.

Colette Carr - Static

I love her music so much. This is stylistically different than the Skitzo album, but I really love this. So happy to finally have new music from her. It's also free on iTunes this week! Pick it up for the low price of free if you enjoy! (And check out her other stuff too :))

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment