Thursday, October 1, 2015

New Music Thursdays (Oct. 1, 2015)

We're in October already?! What happened to this year we can't be in October. I also believe my happiness from last week about new releases happening often again was too soon. This week was pretty slow. Also, sorry this week's descriptions aren't the best. It hasn't been a good week for me but when I get the time to do up better descriptions I'll be sure to do that!

Track #1: Predianna - Destroy

Predianna is the little sister group of Dianna Sweet. They've previously released some digital only singles but this is their first CD release. Their style is much like Dianna Sweet's style, but I think they're distinct enough to shine alongside of the main group. Predianna's first single, Destroy, releases October 28th.

Track #2: Ailee - Mind Your Own Business

I adore Ailee's voice. She's one of the few K-pop artists that I still check up on immediately when they release something. This song doesn't deviate from the brassy pop sound that she's done in the past, but it's still a catchy attitude laced track. Ailee's first album, Vivid, released on September 30th.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment