Thursday, October 8, 2015

New Music Thursdays (October 8, 2015)

I almost completely forgot today was Thursday until 9:30 at night lol. Luckily I had most of this typed up earlier haha.

Track #1: Ellie Goulding - On My Mind

I don't care what anyone else says I adore this new mainstream pop Ellie. This song is just so catchy and it's been stuck in my head for days. Out of her more "mainstream" tracks I'd say this is my favorite so far and a really nice change from Love Me Like You Do which I didn't care for at all. Ellie's new album, Delirium, releases November 6th.

Track #2: NMB48 - Kuufuku de Renai wo Suru na

Unfortunately, I don't see the full MV uploaded anywhere yet so this is just the short version from YouTube. It's honestly rare for me to have two songs on a 48G single that I can actually really enjoy. It's not full blown EDM like the title track, but it does have some catchy electro beats and gets stuck in your head easily. NMB48's new single, must be now, released on October 7th.

Track #3: Pentatonix - Where Are You Now

So beyond excited for the new Pentatonix album! They're probably the most talented group I've ever heard. Seriously, if they're ever in concert near where you are, go. It is an incredible experience. Unfortunately, I didn't care much for Can't Sleep Love, but that's okay. Usually there's one or two songs on their albums I don't care much for. This though is incredible. I've never much cared for cover songs, but they just make everything so much better. For those who don't know who PTX is, they're a group of five who do all of their music completely acapella, from the vocals to the "instruments" it's all done by voice. They are truly talented and I urge you to check them out! Pentatonix's new album, Pentatonix, releases on October 16th.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment