Saturday, October 31, 2015

J-Pop Girls Mix (Vol. 1)

Odd title for many to read I'm sure lol. I'm finally able to post again after over a week of a self imposed hiatus. It's very likely that I will be able to start posting regularly again and hopefully I don't get crazy overwhelmed like I was this past week. But back to the title. As I've been free today, I was messing around on a site called 8Tracks and decided to make a playlist. This playlist is full of Japanese idol group songs & is a fun listen! I tried to do a mix of unrelated artists & I hope everyone enjoys!

J-Pop Girls Mix (Vol. 1) from danceordie9173 on 8tracks Radio.

The tracklist is....

#1: Coco Decoru - Kiss Me Kiss Me

#2: Dianna Sweet - The Twin Tail!

#3: P.IDL - Sansan Aibo

#4: Predia - Utsukushiki Kodokutachi

#5: Aither - Kimi no Namida Boku no Kanashimi no Yume wa Boku no Kibou

#6: Morning Musume - Watashi wa Watashi Nanda

#7: AKB48 - Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu

#8: Prizmmy - My Transform

#9: Cupitron - Battery

#10: Galette - Air Summer

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment