Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Notice

Hi everyone! I'm just posting this to let everyone know that I won't be posting this week's New Music Thursday & it's looking like I won't be able to do the next Music Discovery Monday either. I'm in the middle of midterm season with classes and with working two jobs I don't have the time to post for about the next week. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do next week's NMT, but even that's a little iffy. With this note, I'll also say that there will likely be a few more weeks I won't be posting regularly. With midterm season fully in swing and more papers than I want to do looming on the horizon I don't have much time for anything. I'm hoping that I'll at least be able to keep up with by bi weekly posting for the most part and once I hit December I'm hoping that I can start doing regular posts again too.

So, TL;DR: no NMT or MDM for the next week and a half because I'm busy lol. To everyone else out there in midterm seasons/overwhelmed with papers: Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment