Thursday, September 17, 2015

New Music Thursdays (September 17, 2015)

Unfortunately there's only one entry this week.....I can't think of anyone else that's even released something this week. If anyone's got some good new releases from this week, please comment!

Track #1: NMB48 - Must Be Now

I'm still shocked that they uploaded this to YouTube lol. I was very iffy on the song when I first heard it. I had been waiting for another EDM track from 48G, but the overuse of autotune (especially on Sayanee's voice....she's too good a singer for it) initially turned me off. However, when they uploaded the full version I became addicted. I love how they're trying something totally different with Senbatsu. I hope the other 48 groups follow suit & switch things up. Must Be Now releases October 7th.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment