Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Music Thursdays (Sept. 24, 2015)

I think I was right about the past couple weeks being a lull in releases because this week was back to form with lots of new stuff!

Track #1: Demi Lovato - Confident

Unfortunately there's no video of this on YouTube so it's just a Spotify link. Sorry to those of you who don't use Spotify! This is a promo song from Demi's upcoming album of the same name. It is a powerful track with a lot of attitude and very catchy. I personally think it's better than Cool For The Summer. Demi's new album, Confident, releases October 16th.

Track #2: Yuu Kikkawa - Wild Strawberry

When did Kikka get so good? Seriously, the past couple of songs she's put out have been outstanding. This is probably my favorite one yet. It's like the took the good part of Hana and made it into an actual full length song. I hope that the other new songs on her album are as good. Her third album, You the 3rd (Wildflower), releases on October 14th.

Track #3: Tsubaki Factory - Seishun Manmannaka!

This song is finally on YouTube and I'm so happy I could scream. This is Hello! Project's newest group and this is their first indies release, or as I like to call it "the best debut song ever released by anyone in H!P in my completely biased opinion" lol. I do really love this song and it is so sad I can't buy it anywhere. I keep hoping that a copy of the indies single will pop up on ebay or that H!P would be kind and put it on iTunes. I'd even buy it off of E-Lineup & figure out how to use the dang site if they'd put it up, but alas....it hasn't happened yet. I really hope they keep this style. To me it's kind of like an EDM/Nogizaka46 mashup. I love it. Seishun Manmannaka! was released on September 6th in limited venues in Japan.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment