Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Music Thursdays (September 10, 2015)

Is it just me or have the last two weeks been bland for new releases? There's either been nothing or very average songs. I guess this is just the downtime in between periods of massive releases.

Track #1: 2Eyes - Pippi

I feel bad that their company might be facing a lawsuit over this song. Although it was kind of stupid on the company's part that they did make sure that there would be repercussions for using the Pippi name. If they had just done the look there likely wouldn't have been an issue, but I can understand why using the name might cause issues. The song itself is pretty catchy. I didn't like what they had come out with before, and while this doesn't compare to the other girl group songs of this year, it's leaps and bounds ahead of their other material. Pippi was released on August 15th.

Generasia Page

Track #2: Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb

SM Entertainment's newest girl group. They seem like a young f(x) with their new comeback, which is totally fine with me because f(x) is the best of the SM groups. This song is a bit scatter-brained but insanely catchy. I've had the "dumbdumbdumbdumb" beat stuck in my head all day. Their first full album, The Red, released September 9th.

Generasia Page

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment