Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Song Recommendations (March 4, 2015 Edition)

The ice in this area ended up cancelling all of my classes today so I have a little more time to write stuff (although I should really be studying for an exam tomorrow but whatever.). I like doing these recommendation posts a lot. I hope those that read them like it too. Makes it easier to maybe find something new than my usual posts.

Alyson Stoner - Beat The System

I've really been enjoying this song today. The lyrics are wonderful. She should be as big as Demi & Selena now tbh.

Zedd - I Want You To Know (ft. Selena Gomez)

Yeah it's generic blah blah blah. But it's GOOD. Like beyond good.

After School - Triangle

After School's first Japanese album was wonderful so I don't know why it took me until this week to listen to their second one. The album's good but this is my standout track from it.

Lovelyz - Hi~

K-pop's been very meh for the past few years. Not a very huge fan of this style, but I can't stop listening to this song. I guess that's a good thing right?

Jeanne Maria - Kindan no Suites

I really hope I romanized that title right....sometimes Google Translate doesn't do that properly xD. Saw this MV on H!O. I really love the general idol thread there & I'm thankful for the people that post there cause I've found some really great songs on that board. Wasn't certain I liked this at first but I think it's pretty darn great for an indie? idol group.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment