Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Song Recommendations (March 25, 2015 Edition)

It's been awhile since I've done one of these. It's been a not very good week for me so I figured doing one of these would cheer me up a bit and I hope that anyone who reads this can find a new song to make them happy :D

Crayon Pop - FM

This is just a dance shot for their new song as the MV isn't out yet, but wow I was really impressed with this song. I've liked Crayon Pop since before Bar Bar Bar and had been excited to see them get a lot of attention and was ready to see what they'd do next. Then they released Uh-ee. I find that song so bland I was very disappointed. This song makes them exciting again.

Krewella - Somewhere To Run

I love them. I do. So much. However, I've been unsure how their new music was going to go since the guy left, but this is reassuring. It's not as good as anything on their first album, but it makes me less nervous about the direction of the new album.

C-ute - The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~

This really is the only good song from C-ute's new single tbh. Tsugi no Kado wo Magare is ok and GamushaLife is pretty much your generic idol track that you're pretty sure you've heard the 48s do 100 times. I don't like this Tsunku-less H!P....

Orange Caramel - The Gangnam Avenue

Kind of an older song (from last year), but this is such a gem in Orange Caramel's discography.

Up Up Girls - Bijo no Yajuu (Beast of Beauty)

Gosh this song. THIS FREAKING SONG. Why had I never paid attention to UUG before...

Predia - Na mo Naki Shiroi Hana wa Kie Iku

Such a wonderful song. They're a group I really need to look further into.

DIA - Paradise

This song is so beautiful. I don't know why I never knew it before. It actually made me cry when I watched it with the translation up. Gorgeous.

Country Girls - Itoshikutte Gomen ne

I usually don't like this amount of cutesy but I adore the retro feel of the song.

Fall Out Boy - Fourth Of July

Thought I'd end with this. Absolutely blew me away when I heard the album. Can't wait to do a full review on this CD

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment