Sunday, February 8, 2015

Song Recommendations (February 8, 2015 Edition)

Hi everyone! I was not thinking of doing another song recommendation post for a while....but then 4Minute just released the best K-pop song since 2NE1's Come Back Home so yeah. Here we go!.

4Minute - Crazy

I haven't liked a 4Minute song since the release of Volume Up back in 2012. This is INCREDIBLE. Pretty sure I've played it 10 times by now and it's only been out for an hour and a half.

Yoko Oginome - Dancing Hero

So I've been slowly trying to get into some J-pop songs that are older. This one is from the 80s. Catchy stuff.

Doll Elements - Kimi ni Sakura Hirari to Mau

I hate myself for getting into more girl groups. It's too expensive of a hobby. Haven't heard anything else from this group, but I like traditional sounds in the song.

Ayami Muto - Parallel World

This was supposed to be in the first recommendation post, but I forgot to put it in before I published it. She kinda reminds me of a solo Perfume (cause the song reminds me a lot of Polyrhythm).

W - Samishii Nettaigyo

Just shoving this in here for good measure. I don't care if this is a cover. It's probably one of my absolute favorite J-pop/H!P songs ever. It might even be one of my favorite songs ever. Putting this here cause I finally bought the album it's on so I'm so excited to get that in the mail. The real version is by Wink and was released in 1989. I like the original too, but I heard W's version first so in my head I like it better.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment