Thursday, February 26, 2015

Song Recommendations (February 26, 2015 Edition)

So I've been REALLY busy with work and classes lately and haven't been able to post many things so I thought I'd so another of these with songs I've been listening to lately to get me through this stressful period.

Tochiotome25 - Dokkan! Ichigo Sakusen

According to what I saw on H!O, the new Kenshuusei in H!P is a former member of this group. So naturally I checked out the posted videos to see what the group was like, and I really like this one. I really shouldn't because it's very typically idol and I tend to dislike that stuff, but this one is cool.

Babymetal - Iine!

Yeah this is older but I haven't featured it here yet so I'm going to. I really like Babymetal. I think they're pretty cool. Either this or Megitsune is my favorite Babymetal track, can't decided. I've heard that Moa & Yui are graduating from Sakura Gakuin this spring. I'm excited to see what Babymetal will be up to once they can focus fully on the group.

Q'uelle - Monster

I don't remember where I first came across this video. I know it was a forum, but I can't remember which one. (I lurk on like 6...forums kind of freak me out when it comes to posting xD). I like the pop-rock that these girls have going on. It's something different.

Yumemiru Adolescene - #Suterusu Bukai 25:00

I know it's a sharp instead of a pound sign/hashtag in front but I don't have a sharp key on my keyboard so yeah. I've been following Yumemiru off and on for about a year. They release music that is good, but nothing ever really stuck with me. This one did.

Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome - Seishun Chronicle

Otherwise known as Akihabara Backstage Pass. I know that Tsunku has produced some songs for them, but I don't know if this is one. It feels like it would be, but I can't tell. Good song though.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment