Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Song Recomendations (February 4, 2015 Edition)

So trying something new here as I figure that I'll never be able to keep up with those top 10 lists. I'm almost always listening to music and I always discover new things that I love so I figured that I might as well share some because by the time I'd get to doing actual reviews they'll be quite old. So here's what I've been loving the past few days!

Jolin Tsai - I'm Not Yours (ft. Namie Amuro):

This song is perfect! So ridiculously catchy and the attitude is amazing. There's some unfortunate English pronunciation (particularly from Namie), but for me it's easy to look past.

Angerme (S/mileage) - Taiki Bansei:

Angerme (S/mileage) - Otome no Gyakushuu:

Kind of cheating because there's two Angerme songs, but their new single came out today so please support them!

Cupitron - Battery:

Not many songs that I hear from indie idols interest me. This one is really wonderful though. Electronic-ish even. I swear that the red girl looks like Sayumi Michishige mixed with Nana Yamada, the green one looks like Aika Mitsui, and the blue one looks kind of like Yuu Kikkawa to me.

And that's pretty much it! I hope you enjoy checking out these songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment