Friday, November 6, 2015

New Music Thursdays (Nov. 5, 2015)

Sorry this is a day late! I can't even blame being busy on the lateness....I just simply forgot. Gotta get back into the routine of doing it after missing two weeks' worth lol.

Track #1: Twice - Like Ooh Aah

I didn't like this when I first heard it, but now I love it. It's such a grower of a track. Reminds me a lot of earlier K-pop tracks from SNSD or KARA. On a side note, I ADORE Tzuyu's outfit with the black crop top. Twice's first mini album, The Story Begins, released on October 20th.

Track #2: f(x) - Papi

I was so incredibly disappointed with 4 Walls (the song, not the album). I guess I just had such incredibly high expectations because it was an f(x) comeback and they fell short. I immediately listened to the album clips to see if anything was better, and this stood out above the rest. I haven't heard the rest of the album in full yet, but this is certainly the most instant (and more "mainstream" K-pop, I guess you could say) song on the album. It's crazy catchy and would have made a great title track. f(x)'s new album, 4 Walls, released on October 27th.

Track #3: G.E.M. - Blindspot

I'm actually glad I didn't post this yesterday because this wouldn't have been on it. I've followed GEM on and off over the years and I was just absolutely blown away by this track. It's so gorgeous (THAT BRIDGE. WOW.) and the music video is equally as gorgeous. GEM's new album, Heartbeat, releases on November 9th (which, now that I look up the date, is coincidentally my birthday xD)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment