Monday, November 16, 2015

Music Discovery Mondays (Nov. 16, 2015)

Sorry for not posting regularly! It's probably going to be like this until mid December. I thought I would have more time but I just don;t :(

Track #1: Ai Otsuka - Laugh

This song is proof that I really need to look into more mainstream J-pop acts instead of sticking mainly with idol pop. I just wish it wasn't as hard to find music videos and such of their songs to watch.

Track #2: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Red Velvet's been really impressing me this year. They put out some really great music. I love how this song is so poppy. It reminds me a lot of 2010-2012 KARA or SNSD.

Track #3: Juice=Juice - Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo

I've been going through my CDs recently, and ever since I came across this single again it's been stuck in my head. Juice=Juice has put out some great songs recently, but I agree with many others that say their indies/first year holds their best tracks (sans Senobi...which is the best thing they've ever released). The whole "jazzy yet pop" feel worked so much for them. Sorry for those of us in the USA who can't watch it on YT...below you'll find a handy proxy link to let you view it!

Proxy: Click Me!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment