Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dance Or Die's Top Songs Of December

Not sure I'll be able to come up with 10 songs for this month either but I'll try. Again, they have to be songs that were released for sale in that month. Also, I hope I'll be able to get my Top Songs List for the entire year up today or tomorrow.

#1: Kesenai Honoo - SKE48 (Dec. 10)

After a pretty lackluster year in terms of both singles and B-sides for SKE48, I was definitely surprised by Team S's song on their new single. This is the type of song I'd like to hear SKE do more, especially because they do so well with it.

#2: Real - Rev. From DVL (Dec. 3)

This one came as a surprise too. I'd heard of DVL before, and just never cared to pay much attention. Their songs were ok, but nothing really special. Definitely was surprised when this one came up on my YouTube feed.

#3: Utsukushiki Kodokutachi - Predia (Dec. 17)

I fear this list will be short again....and only J-pop. I've been keeping my eye on Predia ever since I ran into their debut major label single a couple months ago. Their vocals & music style are very nice.

#4: 12-gatsu no Kangaroo - SKE48 (Dec. 10)

Not their best single this year, but catchy.

#5: Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan - Bibi (Dec. 24)

I may or may not be addicted to the Love Live app. Playing these songs over and over certainly makes you like them.

#6: Yasashiku Suru Yori Kiss wo Shite - Miyuki Watanabe (Dec. 24)

I really can't stand Miyuki's voice, but I have to admit this song is pretty catchy. Love the throwback feel to it.

#7: Trouble Busters - Bibi (Dec. 24)

So ridiculously catchy. It also helps that my 3 favorite members in Muse are in Bibi....Nico, Maki, & Eli.

I'm three short again aren't I. K-pop really hasn't released much, and what it has isn't worth a mention. Western pop music pretty much is in Christmas mode by the time December starts so there's nothing outside of K/J-pop that I can think of either. Oh well. If you have a favorite song from December please feel free to share it in the comments! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment